Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Happy New Year everyone! What a great way to start 2010 than to create a blog. I have been reading different blogs and become attached to them for months now. I wanted to create by own blog ever since I came here in the States but don't have the time.  I recently visited New York and would like to share my experiences with you guys.

While I'm in the city, I visted some of the places that make for an authentic New York food  and shopping experience.

    stopped by Carnegie Deli on the upper west side for dinner
    enjoyed the chopped chicken liver
 
   dinner at Wo Hop, Chinatown
   we visited another popular tourist spot, Serendipity, for some desserts

 
New York is bustling with people, tall buildings, and flashy signs. Manhatan is definitely a sight to behold. Can't wait to go back and explore other parts of the city.


3 comments:

  1. Those ice cream desserts looks AMAZING! I am now contemplating running out to get ice cream even though it is cold and there is freezing rain outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv it! have to visit those places too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog! can't wait to see what's in store :)

    www.dirtylaundryandeverythingelseiairdry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete